At Data Documents we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our printing, finishing, mailing and business practices and recognize our responsibility, both as individuals and as a company, to implement internal and external policies that ensure a sustainable future.
Data Documents offer a wide array of recycled paper stocks, energy efficient machinery, implement management systems which allow maximum efficiency and minimum waste and recycle not only paper, glass and metals but also all suitable organic waste.
Our digital presses offer in press system which recycles imaging oil and water, do not use metal plates, film or chemicals and do not require lengthy make-ready processes compared to that of traditional printing presses.
Short of hugging trees, we do everything we can to help preserve the planet. We aim to reduce waste by recycling or re-using materials wherever we can.
We go further, too – choosing energy-efficient equipment and working hard to shrink our carbon output. Last but not least, we help to spread the message by offering you sustainable papers and other alternatives that help you do your bit along side us. Why not ask about our eco-friendly products and options
- Further to this we also:
- Offer advice to customers on more sustainable “Green” alternatives.
- Promote a “Green” attitude amongst our partners, encouraging them to take the initiative on any environmental issues.
- Continually evolve our environmental policy to improve our green credentials.
- Work with governing and regulatory bodies to maintain a responsible chain of custody.
- Choose only mixed source FSC and ISO 14001 Environmentally rated papers for our readily available house stocks.